COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Stress and Resilience Training Giveaway
1. The joint Promoter of this giveaway prize draw is Teachminded and Schoolwell. Teachminded is contactable via email@example.com and Schoolwell is contactable via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one prize of a year’s subscription to the Teachminded Stress & Resilience online training course.
3. To enter this prize draw, entrants must enter their first name and email address.
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they wish. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
7. The promotion is open to entries from 09.00 on 1st January 2018 until 23.59 on 31st January 2018 (the “promotional period”).
8. 1 winner will be drawn. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period using Viral Loops random picker software. The draw will take place no later than 7 days following the end of the promotional period.
11. The winner will be notified within 5 days of the draw via the email address provided when they enter the competition. If a winner fails to respond within 5 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this 5-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. The prize access codes and instructions will be sent to the winner via the email supplied, within 1 week following confirmation of the winner’s acceptance.
13. The name of the winner will be made available on the Teachminded website and the Schoolwell website in the days following the draw.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
16. By entering this competition you agree that the joint promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email. You agree that the promoter may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and teachinded.com and schoolwell.co.uk), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by Teachminded or Schoolwell as noted above.
17. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.